- 7/22/09 - 9/1/09, Midland Senior Center, 4700 Dublin Ave., Midland, Michigan)
- (9/28/09 - 10/29/09, Group Show - Griswold Communication Building on Northwood University, Midland, Michigan)
- (10/13/09 -11/18/09Solo Art Exhibition - Oscars, 140 E. Main St., Midland, Michigan)
- (11/9/09 - 12/4/09, Group Art Exhibition - Healing Art Gallery of MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland Hospital, 4005 Orchard Dr., Midland, MI 48670)
- (11/9/09 - 12/21/09, Solo Art Exhibition - "A Cross-cultural art: when the West" Midland Resort, 1500 W. St., Midland, Michigan)
- (1/7/10 - 2/18/10, Solo Art Exhibition - "Somewhere in Time"Midland Community Center2205 Jefferson Ave., Midland, MI
- (3/10/10 - 4/21/10, Solo art exhibition – great blossom at Stacker’s Grill, 4132 N. Saginaw Rd., Midland, Michigan)
- (Solo Arts Exhibition - Blue Sky Spring blossoms, 5/26 - 7/7/2010, Mon - Sun, Espresso Milano, 137 Ashman St., Midland (downtown), Michigan)
- (Solo Arts Exhibition - flowers and birds, Oct. 6 - Nov. 16, 2010, Mon. - Fri. 8am - 3pm, Coleman Senior Center, 415 E. Webster St., Coleman, Michigan)
- (Gaylord Area Council for the Arts 8th Annual Juried Fine Art Exhibit, Oct. 10 - Nov. 6, 2010, Gaylord, Michigan)
- (Solo Arts Exhibition - It's Pure Michigan, Nov. 5, 2010 - Jan. 7, 2011, Thurs. - Mon. 9am - 5:30pm, Michigan Welcome Center, US127, Clare, Michigan)
- Los Angeles Center for Digital Art, Snap to Grid Exhibit, Nov. 11 - Dec. 4, 2010
- L.K. @ Art Takes Miami 2010 Scope Miami
- Selected exhibition – Toronto East Community Art Program print project exhibition, Ben Navaee Gallery, Toronto, Canada, 3/26 – 4/16/11
- Solo artist, 2011 international art expo New York City, Pier 94, (55th St. 12th Ave. NYC), 3/25 – 3/27/11
- City Street Exhibition-Michigan Artists 5/19 - 9/5/11, downtown Lansing and Lansing Art Gallery, 119 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48933
- Solo Exhibition:9/28/11 - 11/8/11, Midland Senior Center, 4700 Dublin Ave., Midland, Michigan
- August 4 – 27, 111 E. Broadway, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858. Art Reach Gallery, 5pm-7pm, Thursday, August 11, Artists’ reception by Lily Kostrzewa and Linda Oates, public welcome. VIP preview on Aug. 4th 11:30 - 1:00pm.
- July 25 - Sept. 4, Fund raising show at of Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts, 2 West Fulton, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, Seven x 11, Art for Art, all works for sale to raise funds for UICA's youth program-artworks.
- 2011 contemporary series - nude-combination of paintings, drawings, mural at ART ALLEY, 6/3 - 7/12, 1133 S. Washington Ave., Lansing, MI 48910
- International Cultural Manifestation - "Fragments of Stories between the History" at Museo Storico della Fanteria (the Historical Museum of Infantry), Rome, Italy. The event will take place in Rome from November 26 to December 14, 2011. It is part of the closing celebrations of the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy.
- 4Art Inc. Gallery, 12/1/11 - 2/25/12Zhou B Art Center, 1029 W. 35th St., Ste. 403, Chicago, IL 60609Tel:773-254-5100, Tu- 10-6; Open for 3rd Friday artist receptions from 6-10pm.
- Art in the heart of the city, 3/23/12 - 5/20/12, Saginaw Art Museum, Sargent Exhibition Wing Gallery, 1126 N. Michigan Ave. Saginaw, MI 48602Tel989-754-2491, Artist Opening Reception: March 23, 5-8pm.
- China, a view the clouds, 3/15/12 - 4/15/12, Diversity Center of Central Michigan University, Bovee University Center 108, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859Tel989-774-7318, M-F 8-5; Artist Reception: March 27, 4-6pm.
- Art Takes Times Square, in an immense art exhibition in NYC. This momentous event - hosted by Questlove of The Roots - will be celebrated with an evening of music, performance, and of course art. 18, 2012, 7pm - 11pm, Broadway between 42nd Street and 44th Street."
- Detroit Artists Market Garden 21, 2012 from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. Detroit’s historic Indian Village neighborhood the Arthur Hiram Buhl House, which was built in 1908." - Detroit Artists Market
- Half the Sky: women's rights are human rights, 8/5/12 - 10/27/12, LK solo exhibition at Michigan Women's Historical Center and Hall of Fame, 213 W. Malcolm X St.,Lansing, MI
- Great Lakes Small Works - Riverside Arts Center, October 4 – November 10, 2012, 76 N. Huron Street, Ypsilanti, MI
- Scope Miami 2012 International Contemporary Art Show - 1001 Artists Project, Dec. 4 - 9, 2012, Miami, FL
LK new work "Dream along Dream Path" series is viewing at M-F 9-5, from 1/28 to 4/28, 2016, 325 E. Grand River Ave., Suite 275, East Lansing, Michigan.
7, Sep. 23 - Oct. 11, 2015, Grand Rapids Government Center, 300 NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
SIGNS & SYMBOLS, Grosse Pointe Art Center, 17118 Kercheval Ave., Grosse Pointe, Michigan, September 4 - 25, 2015
Asian Artists' Cultural Exchange
March 16 - April 10, 2015, Located in Bovee University Center, RM 108, Central Michigan University
Japanese master Akira Takei and Chinese Lily Kostrzewa
LK will participate at Art Expo New York 2015, 4/24 - 4/26 at Pier 94, NYC as a selected artist for Art Platform NYC. Booth #519. Email or text us to request http://artplatformnyc.com/2014/07/07/lihting-lily-li-kostrzewa/
LK Solo Exhibition Feb. 2 - May 1, at, 300 N. Washington Square, Lansing, MI (: 888.522.0103) M-F 8-5, Pure Michigan headquarters
ArtPrize2014 Spectrum Theater of GRCC by Lily Kostrzewa
Welcome to ArtPrize 2014, September 24 - October 12, Lily Kostrzewa debuting "Oriental Red" series at Spectrum Theater Lobby of Grand Rapids Community College, 160 Fountain St. NE, Grand Rapids, Michi...
Selected group exhibit 2014, Identity, The Women's Caucus for Art National competition vs. Gallery Nine5, NYC, NY
2013 is coming to Grand Rapids, September 18 - October 6, see LK 16 foot work below at The B.O.B., 20 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, details
In the Blink of An Eye- East/West Cross-Cultural Art, LK solo 10 - October 28, 2013, Baber Room, University Library, Central Michigan University, 250 E. Preston St., Mt Pleasant, MI 48859
Windy City Great Lakes - the exhibit includes 25 pieces unique cross-cultural art of East meets West. Come the opening reception and meet with the artist. 763 N. North Park Ave., Chicago, a historical building in the Old Town triangle historic landmark district of Chicago1763 N. North Park Ave., Chicago) from July 20 to Sept. 4 with an opening reception on Sunday, Aug. 4, 2-5 pm.
Show Selection 10th International Art Biennale in Rome - oversea exhibition in Italy, June 22 – 29 at SMART Gallery, operated by the City of Fiorenzuola d’Arda for its cultural event "Mostra Selezione 10° Biennale Internazionale Roma"